From WildBirdScoop.com Shop Amazon.com, .ca, .co.uk
Bird Feeders Quiz
What do You Know?
Go Directly to Bird Feeder Quiz Questions
Bird feeders quiz can help you learn to attract backyard birds.
But is there more to know about successfully luring wild
birds to our feeders as they are flying by our yards?
A variety of feathered
friends can be drawn to a well designed bird habitat in our backyards.
Water, housing, safe perching locations, and feeders are elements
necessary for wild birds to be happy in our neighbourhoods.
important to know which birds live in your area and what type of food
If you are a crafty person you can make many different and interesting bird feeders.
Many home-made bird feeding items are easy enough for kids to help out with or even make themselves.
Why Attract Backyard Birds?
It is a wonderful way to get to know the wild birds that live in your neighbourhood.
If you erect different types of bird feeders you will see a much larger variety of avian friends who live in your area.
You will probably be surprised at how many different kinds of birds live near you.
It is not an expensive hobby especially if you learn what products to use so you do not waste seed.
Get Answers to Wild Bird Feeding Questions
- Will you need different types of feeders to attract
different species of wild birds?
- Do all wild birds eat bird seed?
- What can I do about the mess under my feeders?
- Are there other ways to attract birds besides bird feeders?
- How will I know what the best feeders are for my backyard?
- Which wild birds will come to a fruit feeder?
- How can I stop birds like Starlings and Blackbirds from eating all the seed?
- What is the best method for cleaning my bird feeders?
- Where can I buy good products for bird feeding in my backyard?
You will discover answers to these questions and the answers to the questions in the quiz below throughout this website.
Look in the right hand sidebar for links to many pages with all kinds of pertinent information on enjoying our feathered friends in your backyard.
Let’s see what you know about one of the elements of a backyard bird habitat, bird feeders.
Bird Feeders Quiz Questions
Discover Different Types of Bird Feeders
- Tube Feeders - This type of feeder can be used to attract smaller specific types of birds. They also serve as a deterrent for birds which are considered pests.
- Thistle Feeders and thistle seed are just what the “bird” doctor ordered if you want to attract Goldfinches to your yard.
- Platform feeders are often referred to as tray feeders, table feeders or fly thru feeders. They are appropriately named "fly thru" because they are open allowing the birds to fly in, grab what they like and go.
All About Bird Feeders
- How to Clean Seed Feeders When we make the decision to draw wild birds to our backyards with feeders, baths or houses we also, whether we first realize it or not, must be committed to keeping them clean.
- Where To Place Bird Feeders? It will take some experimenting on your part to find the best location for your feeder in your own backyard. Here are some tips.
- Bird Feeders FAQ Check out what other bird watchers are curious about and discover the answers to questions that are often very common among backyard birders. Throw your helpful ideas in too.
Home> Bird Feeders>
Bird Feeders Quiz