Breathtaking 1080p HD video make this the best choice for the most stunning views. Includes everything in our standard model, plus a host of upgrades and two close focus lenses (60cm and 46cm close up).
- 14MP high-quality full color resolution
- 24 HR/Day/Night mode
- Live View Screen for precise aiming and image/video review
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.2-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 5 seconds to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60 ft.
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Hybrid capture mode – video and photo for every trigger
The Wingscapes BirdCam Pro is a weatherproof, motion-activated, digital camera that takes crystal-clear photos and videos of wildlife. This easy-to-use, innovative camera allows you to get a much closer look at the natural world. The beautiful photos and videos are perfect for sharing online with friends and family.
Durable, weatherproof construction is designed for years of outdoor abuse. Nature lovers will love the new BirdCam Pro. Designed principally to monitor birds on a feeder or birdhouse, the Wingscapes BirdCam Pro is perfect for anyone interested in getting a better look at any type of wildlife. It also makes a great security camera!
Simple to set up and easy to use, the BirdCam Pro includes a host of powerful features, such as an adjustable flash for nighttime photos and videos and a timelapse setting for recording subjects like weather, plants, or construction. A 2in color preview screen makes navigating the camera menus intuitive and simple—providing a convenient way to review images right on the camera. The BirdCam Pro can also send images directly to your computer (or favorite website) with an optional Wi-Fi SD card.
The Setup menu includes easy-to-use photo and video programs which will handle most backyard applications. If you want more control, the menu lets you select Photo or Video, program Resolution, Delay, Number of Images per Event, Time/Date/Location imprint, Sensitivity of sensor, Erase Images and Diagnostic Test.
If you’ve ever used a digital camera, then you’ll have no trouble viewing and sharing photos and videos on the BirdCam Pro. Just download your photography or video to your computer using a USB cable or an optional memory card. You can even view on a television with the included TV Out cable. Once on your computer, photos and videos are easy to save and share by printing, e-mailing, or posting on the Internet. You won’t have to sort out blank images thanks to the BirdCam Pro’s Smart Sensor technology that ignores feeder movement and minimizes ‘empty’ shots.