by Lori Rutherford
(Seymour, IN USA)
Hummingbird Restoring Energy
I found this hummingbird on the ground near our hay barn pool.
This little one needed some energy, so I put a feeder on a tack box and let him eat away at the nectar!
After a brief rest, he flew away strong, no issues!
I receive your newsletter; that is how I learned about the contest
Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" Photo Contest
- Contest Rules It is a must to read the contest rules before entering.
- Meet Our Respected Judges We are very grateful for our Judges who are freely giving their time and expertise.
- All the Prizes We want to thank our generous sponsor Brome Bird Care who are providing the delightful first prize, Brome Bird Food Court.
- Entry Form The form will be available for use during the contest time frame March 1st to April 7th, 2018.
- Gallery of Entries View all the photos entered in the Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" photo contest.