Luncheon at the Osprey Table
by Bill Saidel
(Cherry Hill, NJ, USA)
The male osprey is bringing to his family the carcass of a filleted flounder, provided by some human fisherman.
The photo took place at the Forsythe National Wildlife Reserve in Oceanville, NJ, early last Spring or late last Winter.
I use a Nikon D-7100 with a Tamrom zoom lens 150-600mm focal length, ISO 320, fstop 6.3. Probably used the camera at manual priority so it was set at ~1/500-1/1000.
Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" Photo Contest
- Contest Rules It is a must to read the contest rules before entering.
- Meet Our Respected Judges We are very grateful for our Judges who are freely giving their time and expertise.
- All the Prizes We want to thank our generous sponsor Brome Bird Care who are providing the delightful first prize, Brome Bird Food Court.
- Entry Form The form will be available for use during the contest time frame March 1st to April 7th, 2018.
- Gallery of Entries View all the photos entered in the Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" photo contest.