by Debra Bromley
(Wells, VT USA)
Debra, please send in your email through the contact form on the site or we will not be able to notify you if you win. If it is not received by April 7th, 2018 your entry will have to be deleted.
We put cracked corn and bird seed in the top rail of our split rail fence. It doesn't take long for the birds to find it !
This cardinal has been around for years, raising many babies with his mate.
If there is no food available, he comes to the door and pecks on the window glass.
He can also see if we are eating toast for breakfast and will keep up his harassment until we give him a corner of our toast!
In the summer, he will share it with his fledglings once they leave the nest.
Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" Photo Contest
- Contest Rules It is a must to read the contest rules before entering.
- Meet Our Respected Judges We are very grateful for our Judges who are freely giving their time and expertise.
- All the Prizes We want to thank our generous sponsor Brome Bird Care who are providing the delightful first prize, Brome Bird Food Court.
- Entry Form The form will be available for use during the contest time frame March 1st to April 7th, 2018.
- Gallery of Entries View all the photos entered in the Wild Birds Winter "Chow Time" photo contest.