Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder – That Actually Worked
Pin this pic!
Baffle Squirrels with this Excellent Feeder
Are You Asking Yourself “How Do They Work?”
How can it be possible to have 2 best squirrel proof bird feeders?
Squirrels are persistent, unwanted guests at bird feeders and bird lovers have been wrestling with them for decades.
It has only been in the last couple of decades that any definite success has been achieved.
We will discover what that is here.
Let’s have a close look at 2 squirrel stopping bird feeders that, yes it is true, squirrels cannot eat from!
What are the Best Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders?
2 Stand Out
It sounds like the double talk I know, but there are actually feeders available now, which do keep squirrels from eating up your bird food.
There are 5 types of squirrels in North America alone and each one of them is working hard to get at your birdseed!
Whether you have flying squirrels, northern or southern gray squirrels, fox squirrels, or black squirrels, they can be stopped with one of the following 2 bird feeders.
List of Benefits of the 2 Best Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders
✓ No harm is caused to the squirrels.
✓ A great deal of seed is saved for birds.
✓ Far less money spent on the seed.
✓ Large capacity so they don’t need filling very often.
✓ Attractive to look at, an asset to your yard.
✓ Extremely durable and cannot be chewed up.
✓ Use shelled seed & have no mess.
✓ Can be adjusted to exclude large birds too.
✓ Both feeders come with a lifetime guarantee.
==> On the pricier side.
#1 Squirrel Buster Plus Review
The first is the Squirrel Buster Plus.
When we had our store the Squirrel Buster Plus was a best seller, out of all our products!
We sold a lot of these feeders.
Inevitably when one person purchases one, they will buy more to give as gifts to family and friends.
It works that well!
They are a little on the pricey side but, they soon pay for themselves with the savings on seed and weighing in the damage squirrels can inflict on your feeders, it can be substantial.
Most of you probably know how much these little animals love nuts.
These 2 feeders can be filled with shelled peanuts and try as they will, they cannot get at them.
Watch this funny and instructional video about the Squirrel Buster Plus, one of the best squirrel proof feeders on the market
Watch This Video Showing How
The Squirrel Buster Plus Works!
Then Get Your Own!
#2 Yankee Flipper – Squirrel-Proof Feeder Review
The Droll Yankee Squirrel Flipper.
This one is very entertaining as well!
Watch the video which really demonstrates how effective this feeder is at keeping Squirrels from eating the birdseed or destroying your bird feeder.
You will love how these 2 best squirrel proof bird feeders work, filling your bird watching hobby with peace and joy!
More On Winning With Squirrels
- Plan to Win With Squirrels Know the facts about the gray squirrel and the rest of them, then, make a plan to win.
- About Squirrels Knowing what to expect will help a lot. You may consider them an enemy, but they really are just animals trying to survive.
- Squirrel Buster Plus Review Squirrel Buster Plus review will provide good reasons why this feeder will be the answer to many of the problems experienced while feeding wild birds outdoors.
- 2 Best Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders It may be hard to get your mind around that statement, but it is true. Two bird feeders squirrels cannot eat from or chew up!
- Squirrel Resistant Bird Feeders Squirrel proof bird feeders or squirrel resistant bird feeders keep squirrels from eating all your bird food and/or prevent them from damaging your feeders by gnawing on them.
- Baffle the Squirrels! This is often the bird feeding problem people deal with the most often. Most backyard bird watchers will have to go to war with these four-legged ones at some point. There are many solutions. Discover them here.
- Squirrel Feeders Sometimes the only solution to backyard harmony with squirrels, is to offer them their very own feeder. They will pay you back with entertaining antics to watch!
- Rodent Control of Rats This situation calls for strategic and timely action. Learn the steps to achieving rat control.
- Have Other Bird Feeding Problems? There are some issues that come up to be resolved when attracting birds to feed them. They can all be fixed in some way or another.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do coffee grounds keep squirrels away?
Coffee grounds can be used to keep squirrels away by mixing it with water and applying it in spray or sprinkler form on the ground. Mixing it with water before applying also increases its deterrent value. The smell from the coffee grounds will also scare the squirrels
What is the best squirrel deterrent?
To deter squirrels from getting into your bird feeder, you will need to stop them physically or outwit them. The easiest way to physically stop them is to get a simple wire mesh that hangs over the seed that will keep them from climbing up. Make sure it is close enough to the feeder so that seeds don’t fall through. You could also try spraying water at them, they don’t like to get wet. You could also try placing an owl nearby, squirrels tend to avoid an owl’s territory.